I’d like to thank Nikita for nominating me for the Liebster Award 🙂 It’s always a pleasure to participate, although talking about yourself is not the easiest thing!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that has less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
My 11 random facts
~ I wear yoga clothes at home
~ I drink one litre of herbal tea every day
~ I never have enough socks
~ I don’t own a proper book shelf yet
~ I’m the queen of electronic glitches and breakdowns. I’ve had 5 iPods, 4 computers, 4 phones, and an endless list of visits to the repairman
~ Strawberry is my favorite fruit
~ I can sing (out of tune, of course) Taylor Swift’s entire discography
~ I don’t reply to texts if they are written in that text language I don’t understand
~ I keep Japanese good luck charms in my purse. They were given to me in Kyoto when I got sick
~ I never tried smoking
~ My feet are always cold, no matter the weather
- Which is the best book that you’ve read so far?
Many books could fit in this category. If you had a gun to my head and forced me to choose, I’d say “I hope you don’t have plans for the day, it’s gonna take a while”
- If you could meet any author, who would it be and why?
Still not into the author thing. But I would not say no to meeting J.K Rowling to thank her for giving me a magical childhood, even if it’s been done a thousand times.
- If you could go anywhere on the Earth, where would you go? Whom would take along with you? (you can take only one person)
I’d like to take my mother to her dream place; Australia
- You get to have dinner with your favorite fictional family. Who all are at the table?
The Plum family, from Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum series. There is always something going on when they are having dinner and I’d love to have a chat with Grandma Mazur. Also, I really want to try all of those typical American dishes.
- What is the one thing you can’t live without?
Does that sound weird if my answer is rum? :p
- What is something people should be surprised to know about you?
I honestly have no idea. I guess it would depend on the person. Moreover, I’m full of surprises!
- Do you prefer writing in the morning or night?
I’m more effective in the morning. Nights are for reading/watching/faking sleep
- What’s your favorite TV show?
No hesitation: The Newsroom. I love everything about it: the writing, the characters, the stories. I went through all emotions while watching Sorkin’s awesome masterpiece. I will forever keep That’s How I Got To Memphis in my iPod.
- What one novel would you like to see made into a movie that hasn’t been yet?
None. I like the movies I make in my head, I don’t need to see novels on the big screen because I’m disappointed 9 times out of 10.
- Describe yourslef in three words.
Three words are not enough, honey :p Loyal, crazy, flexible
- Your favorite singer or band?
All-time favorite? James Blunt. Yep. Not ashamed. Or, on a French note, Kyo.
- What is your comfort food?
- Star Trek or Star Wars?
- Your house is burning and you can only save one thing, what do you take?
- What is your favorite English word?
- If you were a season, which one would you be?
- Which authors/actors/personalities would you invite to your perfect dinner?
- Who is your favorite secondary characters in a book and why?
- Short hair or long hair?
- Which song makes you dance through the night?
- What is on your nightstand?
- If you were a character, which book would you like to be a part of?
Genesis from genesisthe1st.com
Sarah from bytheletterbookreviews.com
Irena from bookdustmagic.wordpress.com
Daniela from danielasbookshelf.wordpress.com
Kourtni from kourtnireads.wordpress.com
Larkin from wonderfilledreads.com
Feel free to ignore if you’ve already done it or don’t feel like doing it 🙂