Thank you so much to Ajoobacats Blog for nominating me for this award! If you haven’t already, you should check out her blog, it’s filled with interesting and thoughtful book reviews as well as inspiring posts.
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
List the rules and display the award.
Add 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 10-15 bloggers for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know.
7 Facts About Me
- I watch the newscast every morning during breakfast. It began when I started school, my mother wanted to make sure I knew what was happening in the world from an early age.
- A medical condition prevents me from eating most fruits, veggies, and anything with aspartam in it, which makes it hard to eat out or at friends’.
- I talk to the screen when watching my favorite TV shows. I can’t help screaming at the characters, or giving them advice, or reacting strongly whenever something happens. When the episodes are over, I feel like I’ve run a marathon. Thankfully, it doesn’t happen with all TV shows. It makes it awful or fun (depending on the person) to watch with me.
- I have a dog: her name is Yûki (勇気), it means Courage in Japanese. She was given to me to help fight agoraphobia. We’ve been living together for five years and she’s my anti-anxiety magical baby.
- I am organized. I make plans and lists all the time. I have an illegal amount of fun scheduling my weeks.
- I always put Rum in my waffles and cakes. No Rum No Fun.
- I can’t leave the house without a bag filled with books, my agenda, food, my ipod, and everything I might need when I’m out, even if I’m just away for a little while. My bags are always too big and too heavy.
I don’t feel like choosing people as I’d love to get to know all of you a little better so consider yourself tagged! 🙂